We have recently had news of some lovely music exam results from the Spring examining session.
Our pupils have all worked really hard and for many it was their first exam. I am very proud of them all for their achievement. Of particular mention, however, is Sam A for achieving his goal of two grade 8 qualifications before leaving Stoneygate School. Passing his clarinet Grade 8 exam with distinction is an incredible feat.
Well done to:
- Caspian E-G – Grade 1 Piano
- Francesca Je – Grade 1 Flute
- Hattie T – Grade 1 Piano with merit
- Millie P – Grade 1 Piano with merit
- Mustafa M – Grade 1 Drums with merit
- Oliver M – Grade 1 Drums with merit
- Harry Mc – Grade 1 Music Theory with merit
- Sian B – Grade 2 Clarinet
- Josephine C – Grade 2 Piano
- Clemmie P – Grade 2 Piano
- Josephine C – Grade 2 Music Theory with merit
- Caitlin M – Grade 3 Music Theory
- Annie R – Grade 3 Music Theory
- Gracie F – Grade 3 Music Theory with merit
- Georgina T – Grade 3 Music Theory with merit
- Freya A – Grade 3 Music Theory with distinction
- Fran Jo – Grade 3 Music Theory with merit
- Josephine C – Grade 5 Singing with merit
- Sam A – Grade 8 Clarinet with distinction
It is worth noting that to enter ABRSM instrumental/singing exams above grade 5, one must have Grade 5 Music Theory. If you would like more information about Music Theory classes (at no charge), please contact me on email@example.com.